Vistas de página en total

domingo, 17 de mayo de 2015

Missing summer.

It is magical, isn´t it ? The way someone can makes you fell just kissing your spine in the morning. That beauty on your pillow that holds you in the night.
I found you when I used to be afraid of the world, then, little by little, everything started to feel less empty.
Spring came soon that year. We seemed to be liked by the universe, I never see a miserable raindrop this summer. 
But autumn came, we couldn't scape from that. Even universe couldn't help us. 
Days have became colder since you 're not; I can barely find sun light among all this darkness. 
I wonder if summer will come back someday. I miss the sun nearly as much as I miss us laying underneath it. 
'' It's been a long day without you my friend '' and I just wanned to thank you for the memories, but it's time to find someone who won't be afraid to admit that he miss me. Someone who knows that I'm not perfect, but treats me as if I were. Someone who's biggest fear is lossing me. One who gives his heart completely. Someone who says he loves me and means it. Last but not least, find someone who wouln't mind waking up with me in the morning, seeing me in wrinkles and my gray hair, but still falls for me all over again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias todos : )