Vistas de página en total

sábado, 17 de octubre de 2015

Living is not easy.


"You may wonder why do I write in English sometimes. Well... I don't even know why, I just feel more comfortable like this. I guess it has to be because I am afraid of say it in another way, and I have the belief that, people I don't want to know, will never know all my words were because of them. 

I am in that certain moment in life when you realize that everything you believed is not true. 
I spend my nights looking pictures of clothes I will never have and girls I will never look like. I spend my sleeps dreaming about "lovers" I will never find. 

I am afraid of many things right now, but "failing" is the one which is always on my mind since the moment I wake up. 
Is like I always though I will be somebody who people will always remember, who will have her own post on Wikipedia, her own space in history books... but day by day I just feel more and more disappointed with what I thought living would be. This is fucking difficult and I am not saying I have gave up, it's only that now, I don't think life's fair.  

I am not a common girl. I can't sit down and think I have everything that I need, when we still have a huge universe waiting for us to be discover; cause I am ambitious and, I really don't know how bad is been it... I have to find the way of growing every day until I die. I guess that's what I need to be happy. 

Maybe I just see life this way because I may be sad now, or because I haven't lived enough, but I know that I will always be expecting more and you can't make me change my mind. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias todos : )